To use SSH in Putty you must have SSH login details and Putty software which you can download for free. After you got both follow the below steps to use SSH in Putty.
1. Run the file putty.exe and a window similar to the below image will appear.
2. Enter your connection details (same as ftp).
3. Click on the Open button.
4. If you see a security alert click on Yes to accept it.
5. Once the SSH connection is open, type your SSH login details.
6. Now you are connected, you can begin typing commands now.