To use Dreamweaver as FTP manager, follow the below steps.
1. In the menu bar, go to Site.
2. Under Site, click on New Site.
3. In the Site Setup wizard, under Site tab, specify a name and local site folder for your website.
4. In the left panel, click on Servers.
5. Specify the FTP connection details.
6. Click save to save the settings.
After saving the settings, follow the below steps to transfer files.
1. In the lower end of the right panel, click on Files tab.
2. Select the files and click on up arrow icon to upload files.