How do I fix a duplicate email issue in Outlook? Kinyomtatja ezt a cikket
- Misconfigured Rules: There might be cases that two or more rules are fired upon receiving email, resulting in multiple instances of the same messages.
- Synchronization Issues: We have also observed duplicated contacts and messages resulting from sync problems with 3rd party providers.
- Send/Receive intervals are too short. If the frequency of your inbox update is too short; Outlook might load the message into your inbox, BUT might not be able to mark messages occurrences as synchronized/loaded. This results in multiplied occurrences of the same messages.
- Incorrect Account Setup: Mistakenly defined multiple occurrences of the same email account can result in multiple instances of each incoming email, contacts and calendar entries.
Solving Email Duplication
1) Misconfigured Rules: Under Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts,Â ensure that multiple rules are not firing in parallel for each incoming message.
2) Synchronization Issues: If using 3rd party web email providers, Check that your GMail, Yahoo and Outlook.com accounts are correctly defined in Outlook.
3) Send/Receive intervals: Decrease the frequency of your inbox update. Hereâ€™s the step by step process:
- In Outlook, hit Send / Receive
- Hit Send / Receive Groups
- Select Define Send / Receive Group
- Set the time interval to a value between 15 and 30 minutes
- Click OK.
Cleaning your inbox
To clean up instances of duplicate mail go to "Clean Up" under the Home tab and select "Clean Up Conversation".
- Clean up folder will delete and move duplicate emails in the specific folder to the Deleted Item.
- Clean up folder and sub folders will allow you to clean up also subfolders.
- Once done, you might right click on the Deleted Items folder and hit Empty Folder to delete your duplicated email instances for good.
Hasznosnak találta ezt a választ?
For SMTP configuration of your email client, please use one of the following ports:Default...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon within the "Mail" category....
Open Outlook 2010. Go to File -> Info -> Add Account. Select the "Manually configure server...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Forwarders" icon within the "Mail" category....
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Default Address"Â icon within the "Mail" category....