How to check and read emails using telnet? Роздрукувати цю статтю
To check and read emails using telnet, follow the below steps.
1. In the command prompt, type the code "telnet example.com 110"
2. Type username and password of the user for which you want to view the emails using the codes "user email@example.com" and "pass yourpasswordgoeshere".
3. Type list to view the list of emails in that account. It will be like,
4. To read an email like 1 897, type the code "retr 1".
5. To delete an email like 1 897, type the code "dele 1".
6. When you are done checking your emails, type quit to exit telnet.
Ця відповідь Вам допомогла?
SSH or Secure Shell is an Unix based command interface which allows you to connect to your server...
To use SSH in Putty you must have SSH login details and Putty software which you can download for...
CentOS is an operating system for virtual servers and YUM is a package manager for CentOS.You can...
YUM is pre-installed on your dedicated virtual server. YUM has many uses, the basis use is...
To turn off safe mode globally, follow the below steps. 1. Login to your server via SSH.2. Open...