Dreamweaver for FTP/SFTP Prindi artikkel
To use Dreamweaver as FTP manager, follow the below steps.
1. In the menu bar, go to Site.
2. Under Site, click on New Site.
3. In the Site Setup wizard, under Site tab, specify a name and local site folder for your website.
4. In the left panel, click on Servers.
5. Specify the FTP connection details.
6. Click save to save the settings.
After saving the settings, follow the below steps to transfer files.
1. In the lower end of the right panel, click on Files tab.
2. Select the files and click on up arrow icon to upload files.
Kas see vastus oli kasulik?
Anonymous FTP is a setting which allows users to login to your FTP server anonymously by not Â...
An FTP account is used to login to an FTP server and transfer files to and from the server. FTP...
By default, logging into FTP will open the root directory of your account. In order for files to...
Open any Windows Explorer window (My Pictures, My Documents, My Music, etc) Replace the text...
Both FTP and SFTP are file transfer protocol. SFTP or Secure File Transfer Protocol is similar to...